Saturday, February 21, 2009

Chi-Town!

So this weekend, my roomate left for Chicago to visit some friends and for an interview for her major. She asked if I would take her to the airport so that she wouldn't have to leave her car in the airport parking lot for the weekend, so I told her sure! We got up early and went to breakfast and saw some of the volleyball coaches there (my roomate plays volleyball for Slippery Rock) and we also met up with some friends there. We went to Camelot for their famous $.99 breakfast and it was delish! We had a good time. She always goes on trips to see people. I'm jealous. I, in the meantime, will be going home to visit the family for a few hours..yes I said a few hours. I don't really like going home, because there is just not really anything to do. I really just went home to do laundry because the washers and dryers in my apartment building about worth about as much as a bucket with a hole in the bottom. So I take advantage of only living 30 minutes away from Slippery Rock. I did manage to get lots of work done however. I have a lot of stuff coming up this week. Between tests and teaching episodes, my week is pretty packed. Hopefully by the time it's all over (and I have to go pick my roomate up) I'll still have some energy to breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment