Friday, February 27, 2009

Spring Break!!!

Oh Spring Break! How I love thee so! Ha, this time last year, I was anxiously packing for my FIRST ever plane trip. And it was allllllll the way to ITALY! Boy did I have an AMAZING time, and would like to go back RIGHT now thanks. Unfortunately, this spring break I get to stay at home and work. Although my job at home stinks, it's money right? And I could always use some of that. I don't remember the last time that I got to actually go home and relax for Spring Break. Hmm if I think long and hard...........it may have been, uh...8th or 9th grade? That's about the time when I got my first real job. Delivering newspapers got old. My roomate gets to go down to the Florida Keys to spend the week with her uncle. Lucky..I know a lot of people that get to go away for the week. If I had a better paying job, I totally would have packed up and went along with her. Well I hope everyone has a fantabulous spring break!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment