Friday, February 20, 2009

The Joys of Learning How to Work These Stupid Computer Programs..

Well, I am going to have to say that the Tech PETE Webpage project is making me want to rip my eyes out. It's not that it's hard, it's just very time consuming. And I don't have much time as it is let alone having to find extra time to do all of these projects! Woof. My webpage is going ok, but I can't wait until it's over. I can't wait until this semester is over. I am ready for summer to come and winter to go away.

Unfortunately for me, this whole semester thus far has been pretty jumbled together. Although I may look organized, I feel quite disoriented and don't know which way is up half the time. Last semester seemed like such a breeeeezzzeeee...and then this semester it's like a smack in the face. I think I picked a bad schedule. Walking from opposite sides of campus in 10 minutes was not a very bright idea. At any rate, I will manage to get by...I always do :)

As soon as the webpage is done, the E-Folio will come up and bite us all in the butt!! But have no fear because I will not be doing that last minute, no way! I know what it's like to try and put an e-folio together. I had to do it for Athletic Training. The guy who started to teach us however, ended up quitting that following semester, so we never did end up learning the rest of how a REAL E-Folio works..guess that's what Dr. Leight is for :)

No comments:

Post a Comment