Friday, March 20, 2009

E-Folio In Progress!!

Well, I finally decided to sit down and start my e-folio...last night at like 6 PM. After I worked on it for about an hour and a half, I decided since it was pretty nice out, that I needed to go reward myself with something...so I went to DAIRY QUEEN!! And it was deeeeeeeeeeerrrrrricious!! :) Haha you know you like that word!

At any rate, I was determined to get AT LEAST the index page completed. Working without interruptions really allows you to accomplish much more than you think you can. I managed to bust out my index page AND my biography page. Then to top it off, today I sat down at my computer around 3 PM and busted out about 6 more pages for my e-folio!! I am on FIRE!! I am so glad that we get to pick how to do our e-folio, on Microsoft Word or on Microsoft FrontPage. I chose to do mine on FrontPage because I already know how to use it...not that I don't know how to use Microsoft Word (everyone knows how to use that...) but I wouldn't know how to use it to make a portfolio. Plus, I started my athletic training portfolio using Microsoft FrontPage and I liked how it started to turn out. However, my hopes and dreams got shot down with that because no one took the time to learn how to use it so they could further guide us through it. My "portfolio" for athletic training is a pathetic piece of electronic data.

But don't worry! I am combining my athletic training and my health and phys ed portfolio so my e-folio is gonna be jammin! If anyone needs any help or wants to glance at mine..hit me up!

The next few weeks may be blank in my blog. Since I don't have to write on it anymore for a grade, I will probably continue to use it for days of frustration when I need to vent and can't find a friend to let me vent to them. Writing out the negative stuff that happened on a certain day is almost like talking to someone. Except in reality you are having a conversation with yourself and have to hope and pray that someone will comment to make you feel even better about yourself ;)

Until next time...

Word...

No comments:

Post a Comment