Well it's going to be another late night for me and I have to get up early for work tomorrow. I am ready for the semester to be over and although this Blog probably won't have anything to do with anything of importance, I just feel that I need to vent. I think this Blogging thing is going to become useful to me in the event that I am having a bad day and don't want to talk to anyone about it. This is sort of like a place to "get away and leave your thoughts behind". My thoughts right now are all jumbled together. I am starting to get overwhelmed with school work. This happens to me every semester because things just keep getting piled on top of one another and I start to feel like I am losing control. Right now, I have no control..at least I feel like I don't. Work is driving me nuts and school is making me even more nuts!! Ahhh!
At any rate, back to this blogging thing...I never knew how to blog. My dad does it a lot and also stuff with forums but he is mainly on computer forums and I used to tell him that he was a dork. If he finds out that I am blogging and using forums, he will return to compliment. :)
Oh well, that was my thought for the evening..Time for bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment