Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spring Break...or Bust?

Well, unlike my really happy message before spring break started, my spring break was pretty much a bust. Not only was I not able to go to work because of lay-offs that occurred, but I also didn't get any other work accomplished. I didn't know what to do with myself so I just didn't so anything! Not good..I have a few tests coming up that I could have started working on. Or this thing I gotta do called an e-folio...?? I feel so lazy! It's terrible! Hopefully this week back to school will allow me to get my head back in the game and get caught up on some previous work that I put off and shouldn't have. Luckily, I have not fallen too behind in Tech PETE because that would just put me over the edge and I would have to flip. So much work for one class, ridiculous..but I just keep telling myself that it's all going to pay off in the end! Especially that e-folio. The only thing that I am a little bit behind in that class is the NASPE Forum and NASPE Talk. I did manage to get an email "Thank You" from someone though! How exciting! Well that's it for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment